- The patient’s dental insurance must be eligible on the day of the appointment. You will be responsible for all service fees on the day of service if insurance is not active. If you do not pay your estimated amount due, in full on the day of service, you must sign a Financial Agreement.
- If you do not have dental insurance (self-pay), you will be responsible for all service fees on the day of service. If you do not pay in full on the day of service, you must sign a Financial Agreement.
- We accept cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, HSA accounts and CareCredit. Please note there is a $25.00 charge for any NSF check. The check will not be resubmitted for payment.
- Any balance, after an insurance claim in finalized, will be forwarded to the responsible party for payment within 30 days.
- You will be notified of any credit balance on your account.
Financial arrangements, not listed, must be approved by the Operations Manager. If, for any reason, you are unable to abide by our Financial Policy, please contact a representative within our office immediately. Non-payment of accounts will force our office to report your financial obligations to the Credit Bureau and inactivate your child from our practice.