- It is the responsibility of the parent to keep all appointments as scheduled and to contact our office 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment if a change in the day/time is necessary.
- When contacted regarding a scheduled appointment, you must confirm your reserved appointment time or your appointment may be presented to another patient.
- If your contact phone numbers change, please call our office with the new information.
- If we do not have current contact information and you do not call us to confirm your scheduled appointment, the appointment may not be held for your child.
- If you arrive late for your appointment, we have the right to reschedule your child’s appointment.
- If you fail more than two appointments, you may be termed as a “Same Day Only” which means we would contact you to schedule an appointment as a day/time becomes available. Once you re-establish a pattern of keeping appointments, you can be taken off the “Same Day Only” schedule.
- It is Southern Indiana Pediatric Dentistry’s office policy that a parent/guardian or responsible adult must be present in the office while any child under the age of eighteen is being treated.
As we schedule appointments for our dental family, we hold a specific time, equipment and personnel for him/her. We thank you for your cooperation with these policies.